Jimmybjj

Brand spankin new to vinyl. Why can't i cut a color vector?

I want to cut a image that loads fine in flexistarter 10 using a "SC" when ever the image is color and i press the cut/plot button the image doesn't show up in the preview, only the outline. I'm trying to learn and have tried alot of things but its just not happening, please help.

Thanks. Jim

if it's just a single color design, you are cutting outlines, that is why it is showing an outline, it's showing what you going to cut.

I'm sorry, my lack of communication skills are readily apparent. When i mentioned outline i was actually refering to the border containing the image. My problem is i have a image that can be cut in a single color but the actual image is multicolored. It apprears that each color is on its own layer, when i click one of the colors of the upper right of the preview screen only that color is shown and can be cut. What i would like is the ability to cut all of the "layers" at one time. I understand that this isn't possible with some images but it is with others, and those are the images i am trying to cut. Thanks for your help.

What i would like is the ability to cut all of the "layers" at one time. I understand that this isn't possible with some images but it is with others, and those are the images i am trying to cut. Thanks for your help.

I use SignBlazer & it is e-z to do that . I am sure Flezi has the same option to cut all the colrs at 1 time . You can also replicate the design & change every layer to the same color .