Rodger

Flu shot.. To do , or not to do ???

I got the flu shot for the 1rst time in my life recently . They said I might get sick , but not near as bad as I would if I didn't get the shot . What is everybodies else's experience ? I have been HACKING & coughing up phlegm all morning ... :)

There's Bearly a chance of getting sick from that shot. But the hacking. Not that sounds dangerous! >:D:bear:

Probably not from the shot I have had one every year for five or six years every since i officaly became an old fart. so far I have not gotten the flu. there has been a virus going around here with upper respiatory problems I hacked for about 2 weeks never got realy sick just a cough and bla feeling.

Not thanks. I get enough exposure to toxins from the vinyl. I think Ill not inject mercury, activated aluminum, aborted fetal tissue and genetically modified virus DNA into my blood. Theres a million people a year who die from allopathic medicine so I will stick my herbs and fruits. Besides, i already have enough brain and neural issues as it is.

Does it really have that stuff in it :huh: YIKES .... I have not been HACKING at all lately :) . That sounds real bad , but so does " eating dead chickens " .

• Like 1