jeff0246

Can anyone do this on a tshirt and hat?

New at cutting and wondering if anyone can contour cut and layer the image attached?

I need 5 to start and then will need a set for the side rear windows on a vehicle. I got a small cutter given to me and now am kicking myself as I can do anything over 1 foot... Until I get some cash though I may need to farm out stuff...the local guys were really snobby about it when I asked...so that will not work.

On the t shirt logo it is just a standard size and maybe a few for the back of a tshirt (larger-12x12)

If anyone want to PM me a price it would be great! Also, I would be fine with getting it printed for the tshirts and the windows...

Thanks!

Jeff

post-2959-0-24636900-1319166200_thumb.jp

New at cutting and wondering if anyone can contour cut and layer the image attached?

I need 5 to start and then will need a set for the side rear windows on a vehicle. I got a small cutter given to me and now am kicking myself as I can do anything over 1 foot... Until I get some cash though I may need to farm out stuff...the local guys were really snobby about it when I asked...so that will not work.

On the t shirt logo it is just a standard size and maybe a few for the back of a tshirt (larger-12x12)

If anyone want to PM me a price it would be great! Also, I would be fine with getting it printed for the tshirts and the windows...

Thanks!

Jeff

I would print and contour cut the logo, I don't do layering too time consuming...I can also do full color printed tranfers for T shirts...With print and cut ready artwork there is no set up fee...I can either apply them to shirts or ship them for you to apply on your own...

Just PM me and I can handle anything you would need, and price you out according to qty and sizes of the shirts you need..

Thanks

stetson5331

Thanks!

Jeff

Were you taken care of on this?

Hey Stetson what material do you use to print on for shirts?

It's called Darktex...I use sol ink printed and heat press to cure and set the full color printed transfer on the shirt....I also use a good quality shirt so I think that helps as well..Lite or dark shirts either one will work...50/50 blends up to 100% cotton...So far holds up well under wash and wear..I have done several shirts, from my wifes bowling team to all of my employees along ( did these to test the waters for getting into shirts about 1 1/2 months ago).I just got into doing shirts a few a weeks ago.I have given away several rally squirrel shirts to friends and family for the World Series...I am from Missouri and the Cards are about 2 hrs north of me...

GO CARDS!!!!