mr300s

Subllimation Shirts

Well still having fun, I did a couple 100 Poly shirts with my sons logo on them for his wife, and she loves lady bugs...

keithshirt001.jpg

keithshirt003.jpg

Nice shirts Mr300..

I am off and running on my quest for doing shirts like we talked on my thread, but not on the sub shirts yet..Got my heat press on Wednesday and got 2 orders of 100 shirts each for heat applied tranfers on Friday..Can't imagine the response to when I get the sub printer to run with it..Wish me luck..shirts are suposed to be here 1st of the week..

Hey if you don't mind me asking where do you get your shirts from..On your sub printing, do you only do poly shirts?

Thanks again for all the info and help you gave..Next step order a sub printer..New toys are in the near future...

The sub shirts are poly and I get them from Conde I have a local guy that still has a bunch of white soft link shirts that I try to use first as there is no shipping. For heat vinyl shirts I use Jiffy and some others Jiffy is nice when you reach $75.00 its free shipping they are quick...

The sub shirts are poly and I get them from Conde I have a local guy that still has a bunch of white soft link shirts that I try to use first as there is no shipping. For heat vinyl shirts I use Jiffy and some others Jiffy is nice when you reach $75.00 its free shipping they are quick...

Poly shirts seem to be really high compared to cotton shirts...SO for me I think cotton maybe where I go with the sub...Makes me the same price just better profit I am thinking...

I will check Jiffy out..guess they do something beside peanut butter..LOL..Sorry..Sunday morning humor...

Thanks again

stetson5331

Sub on cotton shirts does not work.......Sub only sticks to the polyester content.....So best to use 100% poly shirt...Some use 50/50 but the image is usually faded after 1st wash.....

• Like 1

Sub on cotton shirts does not work.......Sub only sticks to the polyester content.....So best to use 100% poly shirt...Some use 50/50 but the image is usually faded after 1st wash.....

http://www.sawgrassink.com/consumer-division/cotton-transfer-ink/chromablast

Look at this and see if you read it the same way..It says a tattoo style image on 100% cotton like sublijet for poly??Thats how I read it and also SW tells the same story as does Cobra Ink and Saw Grass Ink..Least thats what we all have been talking on the phone anyways..Theres a chromablast transfer paper just like the sublijet paper for poly??

I am reading all this and everyones telling me the same info, that this works for cotton just like sub does for poly???NOW I am so confused :huh::blink::lol:

well finally got my stuff working and was just playing around with a shirt.. I guess not to bad for my first one... gonna be some more playing with it this weekend..color is alittle of..It was taken from my phone

post-6602-0-36296100-1320452983_thumb.jp

Thanks.. I did do it on a 50/50 shirt.. Did not want to practice on a 100% poly shirt first...lol..

Thanks.. I did do it on a 50/50 shirt.. Did not want to practice on a 100% poly shirt first...lol..

Yeah I don't blame you If you happen to screw up one save it as you can play around with small little pieces trying different things on the shirt. The 100 % poly is like night and day after a lot of washing...

Thank you.. Hey have you ever done any of the orange poly shirts? is that color good to use?

Yes and the answer is I didnt have good luck with the color orange , but the safety yellow came out good...

bowlingshirt001.jpg

• Like 1

I am so confused huh.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

When you figure it out , enlighten me :) . Don't worry your " Gal " still LUBS YA !!! :lol::angel::bear:

One I just did for my Business Shirt

551931_276678875746442_274948825919447_652661_549410871_n.jpg

Impressive shirt !!! Did you make a transfer or direct to garmit ? I am going to buy something to make T-Shirts for my business & don't wqite get what I need . I am going entry level ( a.k.a CHEAP ) I have priced getting transfers made , but that would almost pay for an entry level set-up . Looking on USCutter's site , the ink costs as much as the printers .

Here is what happen with orange, the other one I did on a soft link shirt to see how it would come out last night . Don't like the soft link as they seem to get a boxy look after washing, maybe that's why they don't make them anymore...

The bowler has bright green sneakers which were lost in the orange

orangeshirt.jpg

teeshirt.jpg

When you figure it out , enlighten me :) . Don't worry your " Gal " still LUBS YA !!! :lol::angel::bear:

Does the words BITE ME sound like something you have heard???LMAO!!!!

• Like 1

Here is what happen with orange, the other one I did on a soft link shirt to see how it would come out last night . Don't like the soft link as they seem to get a boxy look after washing, maybe that's why they don't make them anymore...

The bowler has bright green sneakers which were lost in the orange

orangeshirt.jpg

Yeah I see what you mean..So if you do use orange the colors are really limited then

What abou t something like this.. Of course the white and light colors have to be changed to something else

531030_212395992195062_100002739880406_299728_2041993163_n.jpg