TomasB

Need to Clarify

I recently posted in several places on the forum in the hopes of receiving some help with a current project. I did this with the reason being I had posted earlier and received no response. Truly , truly I am sorry if this has upset or disrespected anyone in anyway. That was not my intention. My sincerest appoligies.

Tomas :'(

I don't think anybody gets upset . Certainly not disrespected . Being a forum , it is just an opinion when someone posts . A collective of opinions so that each member can consider others opinions & adjust their perspectives , if they decide to . :):thumbsup:

I don't think anybody gets upset . Certainly not disrespected . Being a forum , it is just an opinion when someone posts . A collective of opinions so that each member can consider others opinions & adjust their perspectives , if they decide to . :):thumbsup:

Well said Rodger and that is what any forum is for to post opinions,hear opinions and help others when we can .

Dan

Thanks Dan . I understand some being sensitive & cautious like Tomas is being considering how some forums are like a shark tank :) , but this forum keeps that kind of stuff out . If somebody disagrees with something , just their opinion or tastes . We can disagree without being disagreeable :) . There is seldom is ever , a time when making it personal helps out . Some posts might seem snotty when the intent wasn't . That is the problem with not being able to see the actions/reactions of the people we are communicating with . I was told that I was not at all like the person thought I was after they talked to me over the phone ( Jenny867-5309 ) :):thumbsup:

Yeah but Rodger, those phone sex girls are paid to say nice things... :blink::o:P;D:bear:

Haha Bear :D . JenL93 ( Jenny867-5309 .. Jenny Jenny by Tommy Tutones ) is a member here ( though she has not been here in a long time ) . She is a nice gal & isn't 1 of those type gals at all . Now I know why you are not all the way rich .. just Barely/BearlyRich . STOP spending so much $$$ on the phone sex girls !!!!! Just keep lookimg up that super tall gals skirt ( there is a video of Bear looking up a gal's skirt in this forum :) )& imagine .. that won'T get ya in trouble or cost you $$$$ :)

Now Roger jus becaus Bear talks the talk and you had to settle with 8675309 gals "don't go a changing" or sayin "hello operator" or things like this is an "endless summer" and "I can't help myself" or it's "hot in heer'e"..LOL can't figure out how to get the word to read like the song title..LMAO... :thumbsup:

Here is a tid-bit about Stetson ( Stetty ) most don't know ... My buddy Stetty is a doctor . Dr Stetty had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't.

The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming. But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: Stetty , don't cry about it. You aren't the first medical

practitioner to sleep with one of their patients and you won't be the last. Just let it go."

But invariably another voice in his head would bring him back to reality,

Whispering...

Stetty .............

Stetty .............

Stetty .............

...............you're a veterinarian.

:D:bear:

LAME LAME LAME scenerio..I got that by text joke forward months ago...

:police:

Besides I like cows and you know I am a small animal vet...LMAO!!! :thumbsup:

U like cows " long time " ? :D

Hmmmm ......... :D

Nice to know that about Stet; I think? :blink::o:P Cows? And I thought they were only good for tipping?

Rodger, I never heard that. So good, I had to tell the wife!

No, I don't spend any mmoney on those girls. I'm married and don't have any money left! :P

Man you guys are weird! No wonder I keep coming back ;D:bear:

USC SUper Hogs ... a breed apart !!! :D:bear:

USC SUper Hogs ... a breed apart !!! :D:bear:

They say OLE ROG if you can't join em breed em out..LMAO!!

I joined up with the USC Super Hogs right away to battle the rude buttwipes here . You are our fearless leader , so whatever you say goes !!! ( bows respectfully to the " leader of the pack " ) :D:bear:

( except none of the rest of us will get a matching tattoo like you have of your gal )

I joined up with the USC Super Hogs right away to battle the rude buttwipes here . You are our fearless leader , so whatever you say goes !!! ( bows respectfully to the " leader of the pack " ) :D:bear:

( except none of the rest of us will get a matching tattoo like you have of your gal )

<_<:blink:

Is all I can say..I dub you or media/talking representative then..Your incharge of the image we all must uphold!! :thumbsup:

I'll try my best ... BUT I don't have the tattoos you have :D:bear: