Sign in to follow this  
mingle

Most pain in the...

The story behindit, customer had a logo... no vector ready format at all.. about the size of... a business card. Very detailed multi-colored, wanted a single color diecut.

It looked nothing like this. Hit autotrace and knew it wasn't going to do anything... but this came out.. and me, and the business thought it looked cool.

Ordered 150, wanted them die-cut not printed.. almost 45 minutes to weed this thing, especially inside the teeth. I'm not sure if there's a single one that has the things.. things are missing from each but you can't tell haha.

168958_171270402916150_100000995736922_369299_6339224_n.jpg

Nope, sadly. Haha. I did around 25 of them before they just ate too much into my time.

I suggested that they go the printed route vs. die cut (the weeding was just too horrible!) and they understood haha. They made an awesome product though.

Nope, sadly. Haha. I did around 25 of them before they just ate too much into my time.

I suggested that they go the printed route vs. die cut (the weeding was just too horrible!) and they understood haha. They made an awesome product though.

The decal looks kwel and I agree a weeding nightmare...Do you have a printer to finish the job or are you looking to out source the printing of it? I just happen to have a printer and a contour cutting Graphtec myself so if you need to out source let me know and I can get you out the door quickly...

Thanks

stetson5331

The decal looks kwel and I agree a weeding nightmare...Do you have a printer to finish the job or are you looking to out source the printing of it? I just happen to have a printer and a contour cutting Graphtec myself so if you need to out source let me know and I can get you out the door quickly...

Thanks

stetson5331

This job was back at the start of the summer, can you give me an e-mail on your prices though? caleb@mingle-graphics.com.

I'm always looking for things outsourced.

This job was back at the start of the summer, can you give me an e-mail on your prices though? caleb@mingle-graphics.com.

I'm always looking for things outsourced.

PM sent...