tservice

colors are not right

I am trying to print out of felxi and the colors are no where near what they should be. But if I print out of illy they match... Someone please tell me what is going on here!!! This is driving me crazy.......

Check for a color list in Flexi . In SignBlazer you can adjust the color bar to reflect the actual colors of the vinyl ... ex: Oracal 651 etc .

this is not to match vinyl. This is to print on vinyl for indoor use via my epson printer...

I don't know how the software tells the printer what exact color to print ... but seems the color in the Flexi software would be a major factor :huh:

I noticed in your signature that your operating system is VISTA, Is that still correct? And are you using FlexiSign pro8.1? If so, Flexisignpro was not compatible with Vista until version Flexisignpro 8.5,,

• Like 1

i am using windows 7 as of now 32 bit. So far I have had no problems other than colors not being correct.

i am using windows 7 as of now 32 bit. So far I have had no problems other than colors not being correct.

then ask SAI for support, like I said before. Don't know what else to tell you...