kc6331

Can anyone ID this font?

Anyone got an idea what the name of this font is? It seams like its right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to come up with the name of it.

Thanks,

Kenneth

post-19736-0-46768200-1315964155_thumb.j

Anyone got an idea what the name of this font is? It seams like its right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to come up with the name of it.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Welcome to the forum Kenneth.

Pristina is a match for your font.

• Like 3

It seems crazy as much as you help here , your rating isn't triple digits .. guess those helped , don't want to show appreciation ....

It seems crazy as much as you help here , your rating isn't triple digits .. guess those helped , don't want to show appreciation ....

I'm not sure that it's more not knowing how than being ungrateful,Rodger.

If someone helps you, click on the little plus sign in the lower right corner to show your appreciation. Or even say thanks. It doesn't take much time to do either.

• Like 2

I agree with that . It is not like anybody is helping for the thanks or the member rating , but it shows appreciation :thumbsup: .

• Like 2

Rodger, did you click your own + again? :P:bear:

How do you think his got so high? :unsure:

• Like 2

How do you think his got so high? :unsure:

I wonder also , but I have never given myself a positive on purpose . I did not know what the + & - things were at first & gave myself a negative ;) . I get many negatives , but more positives :D . I asked Assh if he was bombing my count & he said no . I am glad it is in the positive #s instead of negative .

Edit ; time for some humor ... Anybody think this member votes for himself :huh::Dhttp://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/user/4058-screenprintr/

BTW , If I didn't know better , I would be with John & think I was voting for myself . I don't help near as much as many others & consider myself debating the rude more than helping on many posts . :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I never knew what this was - I just looked and I have 13 - reputation good - so I guess I haven't ticked off too many folks. Maybe the 13 is why I didn't win the powerball? Oh wait I didn't buy a ticket!

-Mike

• Like 3

Good call on the font Mike (Mars) :thumbsup:

mark-s

Thanks mark-s - coming from you - means a lot.

-Mike