irorrer

flexi10 starter

i was told there is a way to vector am image in flexi 10 starter but i cannot figure it out any one able to help me please

i was told there is a way to vector am image in flexi 10 starter but i cannot figure it out any one able to help me please

Sorry, you cannot vector in Flexistarter 10 or any version of Flexistarter, but you can download and use inkscape.org FREE and import the files into Flexistarter

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/147/9/how-to-vectorize-in-inkscape

• Like 2

Skeeter, why did you not tell him to contact tech support? That seems to be your best answer for everything.... Is this not a "support forum"?

I disagree . Skeeter is the most helpfull member here IMO & gives the best answers to the issue , not just a generic " call tech support " . Sometimes , Tech support thru USCutter is the best solution . This is not a tech support forum as it is a operator use instruction forum . Many people do not know anything more than turning the power button on . USCutter foots the bill & it benifits many people . Newbies learn how to operate the machines . Everybody learns something & much sharing of artwork is done .

I was away from computer use for a week ... did i miss anything :huh::)

• Like 1

when people have a issue using flexisign-pro on thier new mh series cutter, them are the ones that need to contacs SAI directly for questions on how to use thier software they "paid" $3800 for.

when people have a issue using flexisign-pro on thier new mh series cutter, them are the ones that need to contacs SAI directly for questions on how to use thier software they "paid" $3800 for.

The original post was about FlexiStarter 10. I don't see where anyone mentioned FlexiPro.

• Like 1

The original post was about FlexiStarter 10. I don't see where anyone mentioned FlexiPro.

Never said it was........

Should of clarified I was reffering to tservice's comment. Sorry to confuse you.

Never said it was........

Should of clarified I was reffering to tservice's comment. Sorry to confuse you.

you didn't confuse me. I knew exactly what you meant. Just pointing out the reason for the post in the first place...and trying to keep the thread on track.

• Like 1

The original post was only about vectoring with Flexi Starter . Skeeter answered that very nicely ... atta gal Skeeter :thumbsup: . I take the rest of it as referencing to pirated copys & previous suggestions in other threads to deal with ASi , the supporters of Flexi . So Irorrer , only Skeeter's reply was directed at you ;) . Some subjects get some responses resulting from the overall content of the forum . All part of the " fun " ;)

• Like 1

Skeeter and I have settled our differences. If you have any questions, pm me.

• Like 2