PennJersey

Where can I get cheap neon/fluorescent vinyl?

Anyone know where to get cheap fluorescent yellow/orange vinyl? I pay $150 right now for a 24x50 yd that is 6 month outdoor but the quality control process isn't that good on this stuff. Color doesn't match between different rolls and I've gotten roll before that fade after a day outside. I just need stuff that lasts for a few weeks outside.

Thanks!

What types are you getting? Might help others to not buy that brand or type if it's that bad..

Thanks

Neons and florescent fade fast, shoot they even fade indoors but not as fast as outside.

Your best bet is to go with bright colors and leave these alone if this is going on a customer's job.

I've heard of some laminating it, still the same outcome, UV makes it fade really fast.

Hope this helps

Neons and florescent fade fast, shoot they even fade indoors but not as fast as outside.

Your best bet is to go with bright colors and leave these alone if this is going on a customer's job.

I've heard of some laminating it, still the same outcome, UV makes it fade really fast.

Hope this helps

Ash I have heard the same things about them..I have not had a use for them yet..I stick mainly to bulk printed contoured or cut n weed stuff anyways..None of my contracts need flo and neon vinyl yet..But I am always up for a new challange..

"Side comment" LIke your helping Roger out..LMAO!!...Pay back is coming my friend..LOL

• Like 1

.............But I am always up for a new challange..

" THAT is what SHE said : :D:bear: