AshComputers

Watch Out Guy's!!!! Freinds.... HUH?

When you think your friends are your freinds... lookout!

Loyalty stinks anymore!

I just love how some people are ............

http://www.t-shirtfo...871-post15.html

USC gets insulted yet again.....

http://www.t-shirtfo...ls/t151320.html

I think someone needs a Friend/loyalty check?

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/p954860-post10.html

I watch who I call freind anymore, the worlds just not the same as it used to be at all.

Pity, Really

• Like 2

Some people are as trivial as elementary school kids , the most trivial of those kids at that biggrin.gif ....

members like that remind me of this song's lryics .. though a differrent mission .

Funny..I place an order on average every 2 weeks with USC. In the past 2 years I have never had an order fail to ship the same day (I order before noon).To me in 2 days.Every time.

Certain people just have some sort of bee in their bonnet about USC and can't get over it. I just ignore them.

• Like 2

Always on time for me good service and cheap rates.

Dan

well,some people think that they are the only customer USC has...instead of the hundreds that order every day. When something goes wrong, they judge the entire system on their one experience. And so it goes. If you only knew what I know...you would be amazed that they do as well as they do under the circumstances.

• Like 2

Interesting! Just wish I could have read those deleted posts :P

• Like 1

Deleted post, DAK calling me a liar about me ordering alot of vinyl, said I only been cutting since Jan. of this year.

There I thought he was my freind, and then he spits on me in another forum like I'm some dog :huh::bear:

I'm lost, I was just stating that I order from USC, and they deliver on time to me everytime.

Then I get attacked by that Flower Girl, whats their names? Pansie? Tulip? Rosie? heheheehhe Beats me!! I'm skeered heehehehehehe

But anyhow, even after the attack, I LOVE YA DAK MAN! I'll take the abuse I guess cry.gif

• Like 1

& dakota whining about the order he didnt get on time . a cutting strip or something a LONG time ago . There was several posts mentioning USCutter in a nuetral or good way . I posted telling the new $9 flat rate shipping & dakota got all negative & abusive towards USCutter . As much as he bad-mouths USCutter , it amazes me he even signs on here .... " They smiling in your face , all the time they want to take your place ..... backstabbers .... "

I really don't understand the whole thing and I certainly won't attempt to make excuses for anyone. I know how easy it is to just have a bad day and blow off steam when something gets triggered, but this seems to keep going on... Ah-well... I woke up today and may even get some sleep tonight. If I wake up tomorrow, all is good and I'll have few complaints :P:bear: Life is too short to bother with bashing, bad-mouthing and such...

I really don't understand the whole thing and I certainly won't attempt to make excuses for anyone. I know how easy it is to just have a bad day and blow off steam when something gets triggered, but this seems to keep going on... Ah-well... I woke up today and may even get some sleep tonight. If I wake up tomorrow, all is good and I'll have few complaints :P:bear: Life is too short to bother with bashing, bad-mouthing and such...

Don't worry, Bear, I'm still confused about the whole thing.... I was like huh? ehheheehhehehehe :blink:

Like dakota said , the cutting strip order was a year ago .... constant trivial drama . If I post on the T-Shirt forum , dakota & 5 start the personal stuff & drag USCutter into it .. geez louise . elementary mentality .

I was going to join that forum because I've gotten a lot of useful info from there with net searches. Maybe I'll just pass on it. I've got enough drama in my life and enough childish stuff, from my children :P:bear:

That forum is great with alot of good info . The drama duo are just targeting any post I make . In their mind , I am guessing from their reactions & comments that they think I am posting there to provoke them . I searched for an answer for the guy wanting to know the " dual cutting " on the MH series ( stencil cutting WITHOUT any backing material ) & wound up on that forum . I have a heat press & have made T-Shirts & found all the info I had ever wondered about . Spray painting T-Shirts & with what kind of ink etc . Makes me more interested in checking out the sawgrass stuff USCutter sells . Marcus is a member there as I have read posts he made .. Wow. could I imagine the drama the kids would start if Marcus posted again . I am sure Marcus could take care of it & i know the Administrator there , Rodner would straighten any rude or personal comments out . He has told the kids how to act twice already :thumbsup:

If a friend feels betrayed does that entitle them to betray the friendship they thought existed?

• Like 2

If a friend feels betrayed does that entitle them to betray the friendship they thought existed?

since I slept through most of my college Philosophy class, I'll leave that to Rodger and others to answer.

• Like 1

Good point & realistic !!! I have been in many situations where 2 friends fell out .. I did not take sides & let them deal with it . Many times they settled things & everybody was buddies again .. sometimes it never worked out . I always gave my advice to help settle things as I did in this matter . many PMs asking why the continued animosity .

What i don't understand is how somebody can be so negative & go out of their way to trash & badmouth USCutter & still come on this forum . That is being 2 faced in my book & I can't respect that . When I have been bad mouthed because I am loyal to USCutter & say positive things . that is not appropriate IMO . 1 post that got me fired upon here , was me saying I would rather buy 4 regular blades from USCutter instead of 1 blade from a specialty company . I am sure that specialty blade is great , but i would still buy regular blades . John has cut more vinyl than I have seem & he posted a long time ago , all he has used is regular blades . I have bought about 100 + blades on e-bay at much cheaper prices & would advise anybody else wanting to save money to do the same . Now , after finding a forum that has much info about T-Shirts . I get fired on no matter what I post . USCutter had been mentioned in that thread many times by others . I added the shipping was reduced to $9 & it started again . Each time I ask to be left out of their personal crusade , but they don't stop which winds up getting posts deleted & making more work for that Administrator . That Administrator set them straight & said " do not discourage anybody from posting in that forum as it was a friendly & profession forum " ( which I agree completely with ) & also said " keep personal stuff off board " . They don't . It is a shame because both of those guys were WAY above what they have become .

If I was taunting them , I would do a much better job :) . I don't want of that silly crap & wish they would grow up & leave things alone or at least keep me out of their personal problems with USCutter . I know they would not fair near as well as USCutter , if they held the same standard they use on USCutter on themselves . I can't imagine them dragging thier crusade for so long .

• Like 1

since I slept through most of my college Philosophy class, I'll leave that to Rodger and others to answer.

Hilarious John . 1 of my favorite lines was in Mel Brook's " History of The World Part 1 " movie . Mel was in line to get unemployment & Beatrice Arthur asked him his profession .. Mel answered " stand up Philosopher " . I said " a bullshitter " before Beatrice did & got everybody around me mad . Imagine that :)

Hilarious John . 1 of my favorite lines was in Mel Brook's " History of The World Part 1 " movie . Mel was in line to get unemployment & Beatrice Arthur asked him his profession .. Mel answered " stand up Philosopher " . I said " a bullshitter " before Beatrice did & got everybody around me mad . Imagine that :)

True happiness comes from recognizing your own shortcomings, Rodger. This is why some people will never be truly happy.

True happiness comes from recognizing your own shortcomings, Rodger. This is why some people will never be truly happy.

:thumbsup: , I must be the happiest person alive with that philosophy ( which i agree with 100 % ) ... & you said you fell asleep in that class :D

I always heard that men got a feeling of inadequacy from seeing their shortcomings ;D:P:bear:

:thumbsup: , I must be the happiest person alive with that philosophy ( which i agree with 100 % ) ... & you said you fell asleep in that class :D

I think I learned that from Spock on Star Trek.

I learned alot of perspectives from that show also . The 1 I liked alot is the 2 twins ... 1 was black on the right side & white on the left side . the other was reversed. They hated each other & wanted to kill the other because of that difference . I think that was a major hint of how ridiculous prejudices are .

If a friend feels betrayed does that entitle them to betray the friendship they thought existed ?

I've thought some more about your question . here is how i consider it . It is just like love .. If it is dependant on getting it back ... it isnt real . If you have to " avenge ' a concieved wrong & treat other how you did not like getting treated ( or MUCH worse ) to feel better , That shows the maturity , sincerity of the relationship & of yourself .

I had my best buddy betray our friendship . I never had anything to do with him again ( 10 years ) BUT I never wished him any bad , or said anything against him . I wish him good & happiness still . I have learned you can't control others , but you can control oneself . Pride can't be taken away by anybody else ... that can only be done my oneself IMO .

I always heard that men got a feeling of inadequacy from seeing their shortcomings ;D:P:bear:

I know where you are going & that is funny . I would hope everybody would reqalize everybody has shortcomings of some type . I would hope they would feel secure enough knowing that being what they are is fine . No need to feel insecure or inferior . I have always noticed those who have to promote themselves by downing others are the most insecure . In contrast , the most secure are also the most humble :thumbsup: