Sign in to follow this  
FBRsportmod68

name

I agree choose somthing you can get a domain name for. Ever if right now you have no intention of having a website right now.

I made a list of at least 20 cool names but after checking domains had to settle on vinylrocket.com 'WEBSITE COMING SOON" dont set your heart on one untill you check  :)

Years ago the wife and I were trying to come up with a general business name (no real business yet, but just wanted the name!) we went with Wayverly  (Wayne & Beverly) I know have the domain Waverly.net -- not doing much with it at this time, but it is there if I really need it.

Guest Terry

another test for ya, just playing. ;D

post-0-12986517495226_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986517512944_thumb.jpg

that is pretty cool terry!.....i don't have a website doubt if i will, but you never know. i got my business name from when i used to be a spectator in the stands at the races. i used to say "GO GET EM BOYS"    LOL ;) may be a little tacky but it worked.  :)

lue anne

Cool. If I made my business name from stuff I used to (or currently) say ... hmm ... these come to mind ...

Echo (because it would irritate me in the office when people would speak to one another through the cubicles without standing up. so one person would say something, the next would say, "What was that?" and I would inevitably chime in with the answer, because for some reason I always heard what everyone was saying so I was the echo.

Kick his @ss to the curb - self explanatory I think  ;)

Dump his @ss - another self explanatory thing

Let 'em fight! - Moms would move their kids away from us (me and bunch of rowdy co-workers) at hockey games. We'd get free tickets and truth be told, I know absolutely nothing about hockey - I just went to the games for a fun time with friends and to watch the guys beat on each other. You can only imagine how happy I am with UFC on tv now. WOOHOO!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Dang kids! - playfully directed at my nieces and nephews because they are at the sassy age (3yrs - 14yrs)

And your point is???... - when someone is taking forever to get to the end of a story teehee.gif

Gotta have fun with it, ya know! 2thumbup.gif

how about affinityvisuals.com  Starts with an (A) if you decide to get posted in a telephone book, and if you do a search on the internet A comes first that all the others. Just a thought! Affinity also means

1. a natural liking for or attraction to a person, thing, idea, etc. 

2. a person, thing, idea, etc., for which such a natural liking or attraction is felt.