mr300s

My Try at sublimating a 50/50 shirt

I heard you can sublimate a 50/50 shirt the colors just wont be as vibrant. So I thought I would give it a try. I pressed 400 degrees for 80 seconds. What is nice the paper does not stick the minute you lift the press the paper just moves right off almost without even touching it. I was amazed there is NO hand what so ever.

I thought it came out pretty good , while I did the shirt for my sons IT business I tried a jigsaw hardboard puzzle 30 piece for the 1st time it came out great. The photo of my son and daughter I used wasnt the greatest but thats the one we wanted to use.....

shirtsublimation007.jpg

shirtsublimation005.jpg

I also bought a new ase of mugs and these worked great compared to the cheap ones I was having trouble with.........

mugprin006.jpg

300, what did you use to print those? Awesome!

300, what did you use to print those? Awesome!

Ash on the shirt I used tex print paper and cobras high temp ink 400 degrees for 80 seconds on a 50/50 shirt.

Puzzle was unisub hardboard which I love again tex print

I hate that you cant delete your screw up posts :lol: :laugh:

I hate that you cant delete your screw up posts :lol: :laugh:

:) BUT , I have learned from seeing others do it ... that you can edit them & delete all the content , leave it blank or add whatever you want at anytime in the future :):thumbsup:

:) BUT , I have learned from seeing others do it ... that you can edit them & delete all the content , leave it blank or add whatever you want at anytime in the future :):thumbsup:

LOL That was I typed that in to cover up my screw up that I had there first :lol: thanks Rodger

LOL That was what I typed in to cover up my screw up that I had in there first :lol: thanks Rodger .. You are the most awesome , positive person i have ever dealt with

I was late for the party again ;) . :thumbsup:

EDIT ; I just found out you can edit the quoted part without showing it was edited :) .. I edited & added JUST a little bit :D