Where is the best place to get camp vinyl I haven't seen it on us cutter and ebay is like $600 for a 48x 50 roll I just need like 24 x 10yd

I will testify to the quality and customer service you get from the folks @ H&H Sign Supply.... Definitely deal with them if you only need small quantities. Its right up there with the service USCutter provides!

I sell HD camo if your interested.Look for my thread in the buy and sell area..I print my own and have over 150 different patterns..The print is on either car wrap or regular cut n weed printable vinyl..The rolls I print on are 30" wide or 54" wide..If your interested hollar at me..

I also print more than 100,000 different patterns from carbon fiber , diamond plate, snake skin, flames, wood, zebra, giraffe, and so many more..If your in need of any of those PM me..I can get you a price...

thanks

stetson5331

stetson5331 i need some 24'' by 10 yd roll

no problem.....I print my own camo so the smallest printable I carry is 30" wide.You can cut it down to 24" easily.PM me your info and I can quote a cost for you..

stetson5331