Sput

Does anyone use or have used Sure Cuts Alot software

Wanting to get a cutter to cut out stencils for airbrushing. saw on youtube folks useing this program and read it works for uscutters. any advice you can share will be great......

Wanting to get a cutter to cut out stencils for airbrushing. saw on youtube folks useing this program and read it works for uscutters. any advice you can share will be great......

Yeah, get the Laserpoint, you'll love it !!!

You can also get a Pcut if you don't do contouring

Yeah, get the Laserpoint, you'll love it !!!

You can also get a Pcut if you don't do contouring

Does the software work with the pcut also.......

or call the sofware company.. BUT , I would download SignBlazer . You will not get much advice about that software here as nobody has it that posts often . SignBlazer , on the other hand is used by many on here & some are experts .

Since I'm no "expert", I must still be a 'pert'! :P

If you don't have a cutter yet, buy at least a Pcut (and stand) and use Signblazer. Works great and a lot of folks here to help.

Thanks for your help. Why is the stand so important? I keep reading "get the stand"........Is it needed for all cutters or just the Pcut?

needed on all cutters

Roxy .. I don't know if I should chuckle or fuss with you ... What you talkin about Willus :huh: so " smart" :huh: I can't use a sig line like you .. NOBODY can ignore me .. if anybody can .. they could make a BUNCH of money selling that to my wife ..........

The stand just makes things sop much easier, almost like it was made for the cutter :D It would be real cumbersome to use a cutter without one and making up a decent stand just isn't worth the trouble. Or that was my thinking about it anyways.

Rodger: Maybe we should tell your wife to have Ash re-program you? :o:blink::P:bear:

Like having Ash reprogram me would be an improvement ? You need to talk to HIS WIFE ...( shakes head slowly ) :D

Roxy .. I don't know if I should chuckle or fuss with you ... What you talkin about Willus :huh: so " smart" :huh: I can't use a sig line like you .. NOBODY can ignore me .. if anybody can .. they could make a BUNCH of money selling that to my wife ..........

He is sooooo smart, isn't he Roxy, I'm watching you Rodge..... wwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahaahaahah

He's programmed already Bear, just ask Roxy, she can verify that eheheheheheheheheheheheheh :blink::D