Sickstick.com

First 3 Color

It is interesting to see how others do things to accomplish the same job. No right or wrong way to do it but I would have cut and layered that differently. Maybe I'm a oddball! :D

It is interesting to see how others do things to accomplish the same job. No right or wrong way to do it but I would have cut and layered that differently. Maybe I'm a oddball! :D

yes, I would've added a black outline around the red circle, then your first layer would've been black with the white portions removed, and the red layer would go on top, with no worry about lining up exactly where the edge of the colors meet.

Yeah, there are tons of ways to do it. I didn't want a really thick sticker, so I gave this a shot, the only actual vinyl on top of vinyl are the eyes, nose, eyebrows and mouth. That black was really thin.

I think it is pretty good for a first time. How big is the actual graphic? I just did my first multicolor design today and they were 3 inches high. Didn't turn out as good as I would have liked since the detail was so small.