gtrabant

Newbie from Florida

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie from Florida. I just purchased a Graphtec C5000-60 with the Coreldraw 3X and an Epson Workforce 1100 printer. I'm not going in the T-Shirt or sign business, but plan on creating my own shirts and signs for my photography business. I've had a heatpress for years and used the Avery transfer paper but now plan to step it up a few notches and go "bigger" on the transfer papers and use vinyl, as well, for shirts and signs.

I'm sure I will have a lot of questions. I look forward to conversing with all of you and hopefully 'will gain enough knowledge to help some newbies down the road.

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie from Florida. I just purchased a Graphtec C5000-60 with the Coreldraw 3X and an Epson Workforce 1100 printer. I'm not going in the T-Shirt or sign business, but plan on creating my own shirts and signs for my photography business. I've had a heatpress for years and used the Avery transfer paper but now plan to step it up a few notches and go "bigger" on the transfer papers and use vinyl, as well, for shirts and signs.

I'm sure I will have a lot of questions. I look forward to conversing with all of you and hopefully 'will gain enough knowledge to help some newbies down the road.

welcome, Congratulations on the purchase of the Graphtec, you did not go wrong there. You will enjoy it.

• Like 1

welcome, Congratulations on the purchase of the Graphtec, you did not go wrong there. You will enjoy it.

Thank you Skeeter. I am enjoying the cutter. I'm finding out that their is a learning curve to all the components (software and hardware). Heaven help me! :D

Welcome Gary! Where if FLA ?

Loved living there and would love to go back some day!

Yes there is a definite learning curve I am proof of that ! lol.

Welcome

welcome and looks like you are starting with all the right equipment. My half brother in Largo Florida is a Sheriff but also has a photo business..........

• Like 1

Welcome Gary! Where if FLA ?

Loved living there and would love to go back some day!

Yes there is a definite learning curve I am proof of that ! lol.

Prototype66, I live in Seminole and work in Largo (full time at a marina). The photography business is just getting started. Something to do during retirement, a couple years away.

mr300s, no offense, but I hope never to have to meet your half brother. :police: At least not law related. :D

welcome and looks like you are starting with all the right equipment. My half brother in Largo Florida is a Sheriff but also has a photo business..........

I just noticed that you live in Punta Gorda. My mother and sister live in Port Charlotte. I usually visit them a couple times a month. It's a small world after-all. B)

I just noticed that you live in Punta Gorda. My mother and sister live in Port Charlotte. I usually visit them a couple times a month. It's a small world after-all. B)

Yeah but he's a good guy LOL He took after me. I was a Detective for the City of Poughkeepsie Police Dept. in New York and did my twenty years and got out. That was way back in 1989 and moved to the sunny South...