I just bought winpcsign pro and im go to open it and im getting a error: Not Found Dongle

What does that mean anyone ? before i call them ....

Guest fivestar

It means that there should be a dongle that attaches to your computer that the software "sees" so it know it not installed onto an unauthorized computer.  Unless it's an illegal copy then I don't know other then you got ripped.  Does it look like it is a legal copy?

It came in a box with training video's ,fonts and a key. Ita also has Number to call .. Its out of Canada does that sound Right?

Guest fivestar

When you say key, do you mean a cd-key or a key looking thingie that would go into your USB or printer port?

Guest fivestar

looks like tater's post will probably get you going.  Keep us posted......we'll get it figured out for you. :huh:

BTW fivestar, I have left the Sr. Member status and now have "HERO MEMBER" status... LOL...  I am the only one to hold that status as of now, LOL

Guest fivestar

Looks like I only got 39 or so more posts to get my hero status so there will be ALOT of wasted posts on this forum.....J/K.  D4 do you have a "dongle" installed that came with the software?  A dongle is a piece of hardware that you have to put either in a USB port or printer port.

Yes i just made sure that was in and installed .... Ohh and dont worry after you 2 get down helping me youll have GOD Posting around your name heh im helpless..

thanx all

Guest fivestar

Then I would recommend going to their web site and seeing if there any FAQ's about it.  Sorry I can't help anymore tonight but I must be turning it in for the night.  Keep us posted we'll get it figured out one way or another.  Good night all and good luck D4

Thats good to hear pickle head... j/k

You need any help with it, just let me know, i have been using it for years.

I hate to break it to you Tater,but I have held Hero Member for a while now.And I don't think it's because of the number of posts you make,but the help you give the people.