onelowtoy

Eps files

I've done remote access a few times, even back in the old days when you had to purchase special software to do it and call through on a phone line :lol: But since I was supposed to be the one "in control" and doing the work, I downplayed it as much as possible and got my company to give up on it. So far I haven't really needed it with any customers so I'm lucky.

My computer? It's only real problem is that you can't mess with a modem driver. can't uninstall and definitely can't install a new one. Brings XP to it's knees and I have to recover. Never had a computer with such an odd problem. I just never had the time to really dig into it since everything else works. I just have to remember to 'Cancel' when XP wants to install drivers for my phone 'modem' or I'm in for a half hours work...

Thanks for the offer... And to be 100% honest, I can't really afford help of any kind at the moment. Times are bad... Ah-well....

Hey Bearly, Email me

No charge for this one

• Like 1

Hey Bearly, Email me

No charge for this one

Hey , where is the list to get on for that :) ... I thought the only thing left for free was a hard time :D . I am kidding .. ASH is very fair & generous .. I hope his kind Karma is returned :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I not only get a lot of 'hard time' for free, but very often I have to pay for it! :huh:

Thanks Ash. I'll send you an e-mail soon...

I not only get a lot of 'hard time' for free, but very often I have to pay for it! :huh:

Thanks Ash. I'll send you an e-mail soon...

Does your member name have something to do with that ? :D

Geshhh, what do I say here... Thanks guy's for your very kind words. Bearly if you have one and can't pay me let me know at tech@ashcomputershop.com.... I'll see what I can do for you!

Yes, I use remote access, and yes the password changes everytime. It's better for my customers because I do not want them to think in any way I'm logging in without their permission.

Anyhow. Thanks again guy's, those where some very nice and kind words from you.

(Man is that rare these days or what?) heehheeh

Chuck

Now come on Ash when I let you in on my Mac and then on my PC you found those not so flattering pictures of someone all in pink..Come on BOY admit it..LMAO!!

I have had a dealing with Ash as well..ALL is still running great except for his picture pops up from time to time laughing at me then goes away..LOL...WHAT did you do to me maaaaaaaaan... :lol::lol::lol:

Did you ever figure my Mac prob out..still can't see my Win 7..My new ones coming in today...

Thanks Ash for all you did..Great to deal with ya and look forward to talking again soon...

Stetson5331

Now come on Ash when I let you in on my Mac and then on my PC you found those not so flattering pictures of someone all in pink..Come on BOY admit it..LMAO!!

I have had a dealing with Ash as well..ALL is still running great except for his picture pops up from time to time laughing at me then goes away..LOL...WHAT did you do to me maaaaaaaaan... :lol::lol::lol:

Did you ever figure my Mac prob out..still can't see my Win 7..My new ones coming in today...

Thanks Ash for all you did..Great to deal with ya and look forward to talking again soon...

Stetson

LOL, yeah we got it covered. I thought you were calling me back heheeh

I wasn't going to bother a man that works as hard as you! heheeh

As for the picture of me in pink.... that's really Rodger... Only thing I forgot to put on there was Rodge's Chicken Factory Costume! I just thought you'd need something to brighten your day hahahaahaha

There will be a come back for this in severe proportions .... somehow I feel it in the air weeeeeeeeeeeee <<< heehheeheh

As for the picture of me in pink.... that's really Rodger... Only thing I forgot to put on there was Rodge's Chicken Factory Costume! I just thought you'd need something to brighten your day hahahaahaha

There will be a come back for this in severe proportions .... somehow I feel it in the air weeeeeeeeeeeee <<< heehheeheh

I am, I AM :D ..just have not gotten the time to do it yet..Since we talked I have done another 600 lables, 75 round 1.5" lables..6 banners, 4 race car wraps, 1 camo wrap for a truck..OH and don't forget the partrage in a pear tree...lol...And yesterday had 145 print and contour logos to cut today..WHEEEEEEW..I need a break...Tires me just typing it all...

Just really been busy and have not gotten to call you back..

If thats Roger thats poppin on my screen..I must say in a heterosexual way he is a good lookin man!!...LMAO!!I am man enough in my relationship with my wife to say that in a JOKING manner...LMAO!!

stetson5331

Ok...... now I was with you up to the part about Rodger being good looking... now, that just scary! haahahahwwwhahahaahah :blink:

Can't wait to see his reply on the stuff.:D

Yeah, I been busy too! I know you were swamped last time I spoke with you.

Anyhow, waiting on Rodge to make his grand entrance heheehehehh devil.gif

Call me Stet when you get time

Noooo wait I found Rodgers Chicken Factory Suit!!!!

post-14885-0-56022400-1301573003_thumb.g

Or this view hahaahahahahahaahahaha wwwwwwwwhahahaahaha

chicken.gif

haha , I got you much better with the X-Factor video of you ... FouASH !!! You are still playing catch up with the slow 1 , Bay :D I'll try to slow up a bit so you & him will have a chance to catch me :blink:

If thats Roger thats poppin on my screen..I must say in a heterosexual way he is a good lookin man!!...LMAO!!I am man enough in my relationship with my wife to say that in a JOKING manner...LMAO!!

stetson5331

That proves it isn't me ... I sell pictures of myself to people who have rats in the basement .. My pictures scares them away B)

Yes, I think I might "Bearly" have a problem ;)

And you guys are just plain weird! But there's nothing wrong with that... :P