Sign in to follow this  
tsmart

End of cutting, stop rolling to start!?

Hi how do i get my flexi to stop the plotter from going back to beginning of cut once job is done?

I know it is a setting in flexi as when i use to cut with artcut years ago it never did this but once upgraded to flexi it always rolls back to begnning where it started, annoying!

Cheers!

Hi how do i get my flexi to stop the plotter from going back to beginning of cut once job is done?

I know it is a setting in flexi as when i use to cut with artcut years ago it never did this but once upgraded to flexi it always rolls back to begnning where it started, annoying!

Cheers!

after you get the CUT/PLOT screen, going into options or advanced options, at the top of your screen, look for ADVANCE AFTER PLOT and check it.

It's already checked mate, and has been all that time! or should be unchecked you mean?

It's already checked mate, and has been all that time! or should be unchecked you mean?

It depends on the cutter. Some cutters don't recognize the command. I know my refines didn't.

It depends on the cutter. Some cutters don't recognize the command. I know my refines didn't.

well like John says, doesn't work with all cutters. Mine works as checked.

Cheers!

I use Flexi 10 Pro..The only time mine goes back to the start is if I have a sheet in to cut a scrap and I am contour cutting..Mine doesnt do that if I have a roll in cutting multi things..

stetson5331