krikster

New but not!!

Hello everyone!! I am New to the fact that I have only posted one topic on here since I joined this forum and that was like a year ago. It took me that long to get the money to get my first cutter and just recently got it. I am pretty happy with it and it is the MH721 plotter. A little louder than I thought, but it is still cool and I made my first sticker the other day as soon as the vinyl came in. I was tickled pink over it. lol I just wanted to say hello and I have read many posts and topics on this site over the year I have been on, but only posted once about the MH series and using a Mac. I will keep reading and every now and again post!! Later to all.

Krikster!

Hi Krikster ,

Congratulations , I like the noise & wish the Copam made more . It sounds like money & music to me . My buddy Bayotle had the same reaction when he got his cutter !!! ;)

Congrats and welcome. I also just recently bought my first cutter. Opted for the PCut and am still excited about it. I know a lot of people complain about the noise, but I don't think it loud at all. May be because of the radio and fan of the pellet stive drowning it out? But I like hearing it and knowing it's working at something :P

Now if you want noise, try a Carvewright or Compucarve! You have to leave the room when that's carving. Luckily(?) it's a piece of cr** and never does do any work so I don't have to worry about it...