rocketj25

Breast cancer ribbon

Just wondering if anyone can save me some time by posting a breast cancer ribbon and anything "save the TATAS"

they are already on here, just use a bit of your time and do a search and add your own lettering. :unsure:

• Like 1

Very nice. I have to show it to the wife as she is a survivor!

Thanks. We have a Relay 4 Life event right around the corner and something like this will work great for part of the team fundraiser.

I have this....

Thank you for the share..I have been meaning to get this one put together..Theres one exactly like this with boxing gloves too..I am going to start doing ones like these and give a portion of the proceeds to the local cancer society for breast cancer awareness month..

Thanks again...

I have sent this off to get it turned into an .eps file for me, as I have no capabiliteis in doing this myself. When I get it back I will post. Won't be till after Thanksgiving the man is on vacation. lol.

I have done a few different types of fundraiser decals and I only charge the cost of the material. I'm not out to make money off someone else's tragedy.

post-20615-0-44346400-1321682252.jpg

Thats exactly what I meant when I said a portion of the proceeds..Every fund raiser I do I cover costs..Would not be much of a fund raiser if it raised your funds and not the place your raising funds for now would it..LOL

Here is the one like the one above with the woman in the center wearing boxing gloves. When she cuts out the hand to the right looks oversized not sure how to fix it. But here it is in .eps

:rolleyes: The way you worded it sounded like you were giving a percentage of the profits to charity not that you were doing the work on a non-profit basis. But then again everyone has their own opinions on what the read.

fight like a girl2a.eps

I agree..After you posted your reply I reread my post and thought you took it that way..Thats why I clarified my statement..SEEEEE sometimes it takes a reread to make things sound right..LOL...Textings the same way...No emotion and just plain black and white text..Sometimes sounds better in my head and not on the screen so much..LOL..

THANX for the share!!

Now thats funny and I don't care who you are that was a funny on the bite me...GOOD ONE!!!!

I can always take a joke or even joke a take... :lol:

I was not trying to sound as a butt or even be like a butt. :blink: .My wife takes things by text wrong all the time because there is no inflextion in a voice or emotion in a written text..I was communicating the same here..NO emotion or inflextion available to hear how it was meant..Only the bite me as it was taken...

ROFLMAO!!!!

Try having a Mother in law that doesn't get sarcasim! She was standing right in front of me ounce and I threatend to hit her son in the head with the frying pan and she just about jumped me. I mean seriously it's cast iron! Not only would I probably have killed him if I hit him I would have thrown my shoulder out! He is much taller then I am. My husband won't bother texting he just calls.