cutter-nutter

Printing directly from Ai from Mac, Possible?

Printing directly from Ai from a Mac through USB… is it possible?

MH871 here.

printing or cutting? If cutting, no, You need a cutting software like Flexi, Signblazer, Sign cut etc. Ai is design software only.

is it possible to print directly from Ai from a Mac through USB… ?

MH871 here.

You can cut fro AI if you install the CM@ plug in so I am told..And yes it's a design program but Graphtec designed the plug in to cut with it..

Hope it helps..I don't use the plug iin so maybe someone that does will chime in..

stetson5331

Thanks stetson5331

I looked at the requirements for that CM plugin and for another plugin offered by a French gentlemen, but they do not seem to mention the MH871 or any US Cutter models. Is the MH871 likely to work with either of these?

Thanks stetson5331

I looked at the requirements for that CM plugin and for another plugin offered by a French gentlemen, but they do not seem to mention the MH871 or any US Cutter models. Is the MH871 likely to work with either of these?

Cuttingmaster is a Flexi product that Graphtec puts with their Graphtec cutters, it is a cutting program only, Roland put CutStudio, another Flexi product for the Roland cutters.

Thanks Skeeter for the info..

DO you know if it will work with the cutter mentioned?

I use Flexi but not the CM plug in, so I am not sure on that one...

Thanks

stetson5331

Thanks Skeeter for the info..

DO you know if it will work with the cutter mentioned?

I use Flexi but not the CM plug in, so I am not sure on that one...

Thanks

stetson5331

no, it is software for Graphtecs and Rolands, I do not own a USCUTTER vinyl cutter and it has to be used on Gp-gl mode on the cutter. Most regular vinyl cutters are Hp-gl. The Graphtecs and Rolands have a means of changing the mode on the machine to which software you are using.