theSignPad

March Contest: Free Logo or Signage Design by theSignPad.com

The contests for Jan and Feb were a GREAT success. If the winning members from previous months want to post up their finished designs / signaage that would be awesome!

How to enter:

Post a reply to this tread with your username. I will pick a random username from the thread and they will receive a free logo design or signage design from myself courtesy of theSignPad.com.

Draw:

I will pick a random username from the thread on March 16th, and get in contact.

Here are the few rules I have.

Rules:

I will design something within reason. IE a Logo, Banner, Sandwichboard, vehicle graphics (NOT a wrap), business cards, etc etc.

I will design with vinyl or digital printing in mind (depending on what your capabilities are).

I will NOT design for your client. IE this is a free design for YOU, not a free design for a client which you can then profit from (just to keep everyone honest).

Notes: If you win, and have an existing logo or identity and would like to use in your signage design, you will need to supply that to me in a suitable format (.ai .eps. .pdf etc)

I also have a personal favor! I just registered theSignPad on Facebook, and need 25 "likes" to be able to register the vanity URL (ie facebook.com/theSignPad). If some of you would be nice enough to "like" theSignPad for me that would be greatly appreciated! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thesignpad/122869841115484

Winner:

dakotagrafx

• Like 1

jfought is in the game!!! so nobody else enter :rolleyes:

ok

mr300s

I didn't get a chance to make it on the puter last night. I will tally up the results later this afternoon and pick the winner. Everyone will know tonight!