prototype66

couple new decals

Messing around with the cutter this weekend. I did a couple new ones but I need to start cut ting and pasting from corel and AI into SB . The JPEG files still dont convert very well for some reason. still came out ok but I was hoping for better. see if you can spot the missing piece...(one of these things is not like the other!) wish I had before taping it! lol

post-12064-0-14596800-1299521611_thumb.j

post-12064-0-21718800-1299521621_thumb.j

post-12064-0-61925100-1299521627_thumb.j

post-12064-0-22458100-1299521635_thumb.j

Messing around with the cutter this weekend. I did a couple new ones but I need to start cut ting and pasting from corel and AI into SB . The JPEG files still dont convert very well for some reason. still came out ok but I was hoping for better. see if you can spot the missing piece...(one of these things is not like the other!) wish I had before taping it! lol

The second Michigan one is missig one green piece on the top of the helmet. I do not know what it is called....sorry!

first sparty is missing the white outline around the 'fro.

you should still be able to pick up the transfer tape and place the missing piece there and put the tape back down? Should be pretty easy since you used clear tape