fishyboy1

Looking for someone that can print on clear material

Looking for someone that can print some stickers/decals for me on clear material. Message me!

Thanks,

Doug

Clear material? The one to talk to probably is BannerJohn. There's quite a few around here that can do that for you though.

• Like 2

It's about a 2"X3" decal and I need about 200 of them. If you message me your email address I can send you the file if you need to see it.

Thanks,

Doug

How many and what size do you need?...

Does it have to be on clear or can it be contour cut?

stetson5331

It's about a 2"X3" decal and I need about 200 of them. If you message me your email address I can send you the file if you need to see it.

Thanks,

Doug

Im curious, why do you need it to be printed on the clear vinyl ?

Anything printed on clear loose the vividness (colors are not so crisp) .

Pm me if you still need it done, I will try to make it happen .

I'm duplicating a decal that is clear, so this one needs to be on clear too.

If you send me your email addy I can send you a file so you can quote me.

Thanks,

Doug

If you want it to look its best on clear you need to find someone who can print white. Which I don't believe anyone on here can do

If you want it to look its best on clear you need to find someone who can print white. Which I don't believe anyone on here can do

It doesn't have any white on it. It is a 1.5" X 3" clear sticker with red and black text on it. Should be very simple to do I would think.

You should get a price from someone who can screen print them....Screen print inks will be more opaque on clear material.....

Based on the answers so far, I'm guessing most of you don't print Decals. No you don't need to screen print or print white ink.

Two types of Vinyl, one for four color, and one with individual vinyl colors layered. This job would be done with individual colors layered.

You have to have Clear Vinyl, Black and Red.

The person that wants these or anyone else has to be willing to pay for all your time and materials.

Nero's right, you can't print ink on clear vinyl. It's not opague enough.

The reason I suggested screen printed decals is the cost per unit at the quantity requested....This order can be outsourced for about 125.00 from a supplier like Gill-Line.....

This job would be done with individual colors layered.

You have to have Clear Vinyl, Black and Red.

Nero's right, you can't print ink on clear vinyl. It's not opague enough.

Incorrect, I have attached a picture (sorry for the crappy phone pic) of my current decal that IS printed on clear vinyl. This is not a layered vinyl job.

I'm really not sure why this is so difficult. I'm sure this is going to start a debate, but this is a very easy job that I can do I just need them fairly quickly and just thought without buying the materials I could sub them out and have them done on here.

Clear Inkjet Adhesive Sheets , follow that link to simple inkjet clear adhesive sheets that would simply be printed out and then contour cut on a cutter.

post-6724-0-86183700-1299176815_thumb.jp

There is no way you could cut that text anyway....Way too small and way too much work.....

Are these for indoors or outdoors?....

If they are for indoors they can be printed on clear acetate.... www.stickerman.com will charge you 63.58 (including shipping)for 500 with 2 standard colours....If you need it for outdoors, again I mention www.gill-line.com which will be about 125.00 for 2 standard cololurs screen printed on clear material....

Rox is correct here. In no way could you cut those that small. I would use her suggestions, she's a pro ;)

Any of the guy's that do printing with a printer can do these here though. By the graphic, thats an inside portable oxygen tank so it doesnt have to be waterproof either. You couldn't cut these with a vinyl machine, it has to be printed on the clear adhesive material and then just placed on the tank. Also, some are thinking you are putting vinyl UNDER the sticky part of the material, when in fact the letters are printed on the clear films face side then cut with cutter to 2" x 3" size.

I see your reason for subing these out though. If you don't use a cutter it would take FOREVER to cut these our by hand lol

Well you now me! If I have a "better" idea, I always say so. No skin off your back because you were not the one asking. And if the OP wants to ignore, he is free to do just that.

Don't worry Roxy I know you!!!! I've been reading your help files for months and months, your great!