Sign in to follow this  
dann6968

Which transfer tape to use with Greenstar Vinyl?

New to the whole vinyl cutting thing. I'm about to buy some Greenstar to play around with and was wondering which transfer tape everyone is using with this vinyl? I figured the matching brand greenstar tapes should work well but would like to hear what others have to say first.

thanks in advance!

I have been using Greenstar Classic (for permanent adhesive vinyl) and it works just fine....US Cutter claims it is similar to R Tape 4075 RLA and I think that is a fair comparison....

Nothing but RTape AT60 for me. i haven't tried anything else because it's been working flawlessly for me since I started doing vinyl graphics.

I have been using Greenstar Classic (for permanent adhesive vinyl) and it works just fine....US Cutter claims it is similar to R Tape 4075 RLA and I think that is a fair comparison....

I agree 100% I've been through 3 rolls and it easily compares to R Tape. And as much tape as I use...the price difference adds up fast. To say nothing of the $9.99 flat shipping.

Yeah, I keep a 6.5" roll and a 10.5" roll on hand, though I wish the 10.5" roll was a 12" or 15". That will be next for me.