Sign in to follow this  
samshow

SBE Activation code

Send it & the $10 to RMyers3@aol.com .

Ooh, ooh, can I have it? I'll take more than Roger... You can send me $30.00 and write the code on the bottom of a new 60" Ecosolvent Printer and send it to me...

Ooh, ooh, can I have it? I'll take more than Roger... You can send me $30.00 and write the code on the bottom of a new 60" Ecosolvent Printer and send it to me...

i will take but for 35 and code must be printed with  the new 60" Ecosolvent Printer for test print

yeah , but we are funny .. at least we think so  :)

I crack me up...

Oh yeah, and you're entertaining too Roger... <wink>

@Conquestgraphics: Oh yeah? I'll take $45.37 and not a penny more... Oh, and the 60" Printer of course, but nothing else... Unless maybe samshow wants to send me a crate of tequila too... BUT THAT'S IT!!! That's my final offer! Well, unless you one-up me again...

one..........million dollars.

dr-evil.jpg

muahhhhh ha haaaaaaa

(by the way, its louder than words, not louder then words)

(by the way, its louder than words, not louder then words)

owned.

I need an explanation ... i have no idea where that quote comes from :)

I need an explanation ... i have no idea where that quote comes from :)

mr. 'pay me $10 for something you all have for free' - original poster.  check his sig.

Thanks , I was wondering if it was a quote from the movie  :) . The activation code may have some actual value when the evolved software comes out . Ya never know.... it is common knowledge the legal battle is over .

Thanks , I was wondering if it was a quote from the movie  :) . The activation code may have some actual value when the evolved software comes out . Ya never know.... it is common knowledge the legal battle is over .

Where did you see this???

Bayotle , This is just too disturbing .... lay off the Jack & change your user name back . We have confused several members enough already ... & then when John , Scott & the others joined in , WOW  :) .  I had to do a double-take . I'm gonna sue you for copyright infringement !!!  :)

I have talked to people in Austrailia that have kept track of the progress . I have never given up hope & believe what I have been told .

I'm iced in, what else am i to do but stay warm with a 1/5th and a good laugh??  :)

hmmmm wonder how many will think my dumb post  are actually yours??  :)

I'm iced in, what else am i to do but stay warm with a 1/5th and a good laugh??  :)

hmmmm wonder how many will think my dumb post  are actually yours??  ;D

Bayotle had his name as Rodger # ( something different than 982 )  . I had to take a serious retake , as I was reading a post I did not make ... then I seen the # was wrong . This has been fun , John , Scott , Tim & the others have 1-upped us for sure . I thought Bayotle & I were the only humorously deranged ... now I think we have been surpassed  :)

post-982-12986566557041_thumb.jpg

post-982-12986566573784_thumb.jpg

Well , then I am a lemming also , as bayotle stgarted the picture deal ... Bayotle , our fearless Leader !!!  :)

yes yes, your fearless leader...

and as your fearless leader, bow before me and send me your paychecks!!  ;D

Trust me Rodger, you can relax, no one has you beat, at least not in the demented area anyways!  :)

yes yes, your fearless leader...

and as your fearless leader, bow before me and send me your paychecks!!  ;D

Trust me Rodger, you can relax, no one has you beat, at least not in the demented area anyways!  :)

LOL , I have already bowed to the moniter in your direction ;D . If & when I ever get a paycheck , I'll forward it to you .. the least I can do for my leader :)

BTW , you are wrong about no one having me beat in the demented area .. altough many including my wife has said something similiar :)  Look in the mirror for me & see who has me beat  :)

BFC member # 1 , Rodger