livingagain75

Power cord unplugged in middle of cut.

I am using a 24" LP with SBE. Is there anyway to resume my cut where I left off before the machine got unplugged? Or is all of this vinyl wasted?

I have restarted a decal before & it cut in the same place . The opposite has happened also  ;) .

I was cutting vehicle graphics, and was about 5 ft. into the design. It was almost all the way complete when the box fell on the cord. I hope I can save it, it was on Oracal 751. I'm pretty sure I can use it for something...

Ya Roger I've actually done that before where I started in the same place and continued the cut but that was like a sq ft worth of greenstar material. I'm scarred to ruin what I have going here.

I have been in this situation before where I wanted to continue a cut that had been interrupted. I was just curious if there is a way to salvage these situations.

If you can use a seam & were close to the end of the job , you could put you design out of the workspace right where your cut was interupted . I have not done that , but reading posts ,it sounds like that is what SignBlazer would cut ;) ( EDIT ; SignBlazer would start cutting at the place your design is inside the workspace .. if you can over;lap it 1/4" or so ) Jay should know , Jay is THE SignBlazer expert !!! ( CutMe was up there also , but he has not been around much ).

Roger you might have another fan...LOL..not bayotle this time..LMAO!!

stetson5331

This is Fun  ;) . I am starting to worry about Bayotle ( Right side  ...  ;) )

Here is my favorite BEST/WORST audition ( Bayotle gave him singing lessons  :D )

This is Fun  :D . I am starting to worry about Bayotle ( Right side  ...  ;D )

Here is my favorite BEST/WORST audition ( Bayotle gave him singing lessons  ;D )

I'm sorry, i had to cut that off as soon as he opened his mouth!  ;)

Ya know, if you dont get back on your meds soon, there may not be any hope for you at all...

I dunno bout anyone else in the 4ums but I'm really concerned about all the uk idol crap you've been watching, it's starting to effect your judgement!!!

Correction, it's gone WAY PAST starting! ;)

Roger you might have another fan...LOL..not bayotle this time..LMAO!!

stetson5331

For sure, lol... That's some good stuff right there...

The video is hilarious & so is the humor we have here !!! The poor guy Fouad , who is sincere went thru a heck of an emotional roller coaster ride . Thinking he might go on to have a singing career , to Simon's 1rst comments, then the audience getting behind him ... he seemed at the top of his world ... then hearing the judging again .... The audience was really great as was Louie . This did give me a little life lesson .... Does not matter what anybody else thinks as long as you are happy with things .... I see proof of that in my buddy Bayotle  :) :) ;D

Bulgarian Idol has a girl singing Mariah Carey  ( " Ken Lee " ) that is almost as hilarious . The judges ask what launguage & she says English ............

Me and my neighbor sit around several times a week and discuss politics, religion and the general state of the country AND THIS is what's we've determined to be the biggest problem with this country - American Idol!!

And after observing Rodger, I'm starting to wonder if he hasn't been affected more than anyone else on this planet! :)

Hey Right side  :) , You have to invite me to 1 of those sit arounds .. I like to escape reality sometimes also .. LOL , American Idol effects people enough to be the biggest problem with this country :) ... that is 1 hell of a party & I want to attend  ;D . I only like the bad auditions , they are very humorous . The talent part is good , but ho-hum . This year , they are not showing as many of the bad auditions . AI will have a hard time without Simon Cowel . His brutal honesty was very entertaining . IMO anybody influenced by any TV show has a very weak constitution .

( CutMe was up there also , but he has not been around much ).

yeah i don't have as much free time for the forums since i went back to work last year. being off work for 2 years leaves you with a whole lotta time on your hands. thanks for the nod.

bb

Hey , I have missed your imput  :) . Bad weather has me at a standstill , so I have way too much time to kill . I still am hearing about an evolved SignBlazer being developed :) .

i have heard rumor that the legal battle is over and that some new version has been released. but i have no details.

bb

So Cutme, is there anything I can do when the situation comes up that the job get interrupted mid cut? I'm using a 24" LP and cutting with SBE.

Thanks, Bill

i have not had a job get interupted midcut since i went to a high quality serial cable. eat the material loss and move on.

bb