Sign in to follow this  
theSignPad

theSignPad - Resources for signage designers.

I've just released a website where I'm going to be adding all sorts of articles, information, inspiration and resources for signage designers.   I've got 4 articles to start it off, and there are more coming ;)

If you've got ideas for articles, or any other comments, please give me your suggestions (the good, and bad!)

http://www.thesignpad.com

I've got another update coming tomorrow with 10 awesome color schemes for use in your designs.

Glad everyone is finding it helpful so far.  If you have suggestions please let me know.  If you have any ideas for articles you would like to see, feel free to suggest them.  It could be the business side of the industry, design or production.  I've been in the industry long enough that I've got some pretty good knowledge of all these areas!

Im hoping to turn theSignPad into a great resource for designers and small to medium sized sign shop owners.

Glad everyone is finding it helpful so far.  If you have suggestions please let me know.  If you have any ideas for articles you would like to see, feel free to suggest them.  It could be the business side of the industry, design or production.  I've been in the industry long enough that I've got some pretty good knowledge of all these areas!

Im hoping to turn theSignPad into a great resource for designers and small to medium sized sign shop owners.

How about the multiple way to do multicolor vinyls? (Using reg. marks, using an outer box, wet, etc)

How about the multiple way to do multicolor vinyls? (Using reg. marks, using an outer box, wet, etc)

Great idea!  I actually use a "Triangle Method" for multicolor vinyls.  I'll add that in my list of article ideas for sure ;D