Sign in to follow this  
PAUPAU

Help Me PLEEZZZZE!!!

I am trying to do a cut in sign blazer and just can't get this to work. I have been able to make cuts in another software, but it doesn't have the weeding feature. I have gone through the step and refered back to the manual, but I am missing something, no response to "cut" command. I'm using the MH 871.

With no other info than what you have given , I would guess you don't have the ports assigned correctly . Read up about setting the port # in your device manager on your computer & then the same in SignBlazer .

Thanks I'll try that. When I first setup the machince I was able to do cuts and just did cuts in a different software, maybe it cause the port configuration to change.

Well I didn't reset anything, it just worked on the 10th or so restart of the program.

Thanks for the quick response.

id still check the ports.

i know mine likes to randomly change them for me some times. it seems that if i start sb without the cutter plugged in and then plug it in after sb is running is when it will do it. if i plug the cutter in, then open sb, i never have a problem.

I also found I had to plug the cutter into the same USB port each time... That may be general knowledge but I didn't know it so maybe it will help someone else