Sign in to follow this  
flyinsignmonkey

another one hot off the copam 4050

lamission.jpg

I was able to steer the restaurateur away from red and green mexican flag colors which in my estimation are over used and dont attract attention anymore. like white noise people start to ignore it.

when ever you can get the client to think outside the box within reason you can give them  the punch in advertising.

i cant say it would be more attracting to the eye than some bright green and red there, but it definitely looks cleaner and more professional.  i like it.

well, around here you have mexican restaurants every few blocks.  all sporting red green and white signs.  you tell me if it will stand out versus the staggering sameness of the rest.

well, around here you have mexican restaurants every few blocks.  all sporting red green and white signs.   you tell me if it will stand out versus the staggering sameness of the rest.

I didnt say "stand out" i said "more eye catching" brighter colors usually are. although i have not seen the area in which it was installed.

that said, i still stand by my comment that i think yours looks more neat, clean, and professional than any hokey looking flag one could.

I get what your saying.  but im coming at it from a white noise perspective. the herd mentality rarely lets certain businesses break out of the box. I encounter stiff risistance sometimes from customers who dont realize whats good for them isnt allways what they originally had in mind.

there are alot for people to look at and being different from the pack was an important reason for me to convince them to break away from traditional colors