Sign in to follow this  
239 Design

North East PA vinyl suppliers?

Hi, I am looking for a supply house for vinyl and other related items in PA, does anyone know of any where to get supplies in this area? Some times I get a special request and don't have the color I need, or just don't have what the customer want's.I looked on line but found nothing close, Thanks Scott

pittsburg is swpa, opposite corner.

where is nglantz? i thought they were only in philly, is there another one up north?

For 9.99 I would not drive 10 minutes (unless I really needed it quick)....Probably 40 to 60 minutes all in....Far more profitable to use that time for marketing efforts....If you sell a sign or banner or two in that time you will be way ahead.....And that is before you figure the lifetime value of the client if you pick up a new client....

pittsburg is swpa, opposite corner.

where is nglantz? i thought they were only in philly, is there another one up north?

I know but they deliver to southern WV. every week with a 75.00 order no delivery fee I assume they deliver in Pa. also.

i was under the assumption that the op wanted a store front to pick up from, if not, id be interested in that if theres anything somewhat local to me, thats why i jumped in on it.

of course, getting it hand delivered for free wouldnt be bad either!

I'm in the NE I use Proveer out of Quakertown there is also two sign suppliers in Pottstown both of which I have not used. Proveer 9 out of 10 times has material I need and can pick up. Big company but Quakertown location pushes Avery vinyl. I use and have no problems with (Avery plant is 5 min. down road from Proveer) Hope it helps.

Hi guy's, know the 9.99 shipping is great up some time you just need some thing and dont want to wait for a package to come! I would like to walk into a place and see things for myself. Anyway, I live by Wilkes-Barre PA and until I would take a road trip to Quakertown and back I would have a day into it. I think when we get some good weather I will take a ride down to check it out and spend some money on things i don't need. Thanks for the reply's Scott