Sign in to follow this  
239 Design

I got my first team job DONE!!!

Hi, I posted a week or so ago asking the best way to do this job but f=did not get much of a reply. Well I got it done , maybe not he best way but its done. There was only ten but it seamed like a hundred.

post-8677-12986558195778_thumb.jpg

post-8677-12986558208186_thumb.jpg

No, it is two layers.  On the back the hood color is the number, I am sure I lost my butt on these and would never do them this way again , but every hood is teal on the back (team name) and the ball (orange) also with the number removed , and the black layer over it to give the number a outline look and some depth to the ball.

Hey...congratulations...first one down, many more to go! You did a great job!

Thanks to all. Can anyone give me an idea what I should have charged for these by the piece? I got the hoods for around $8 and charged $20 printed, Thanks again ...

Thanks, I though I was light but whenI got to weeding and changing every graphic I NEW I was light, Oh well my friend said the girls loved them and I didn't have any screw ups so it was just my time I lost, Unlike the christmas hoods I just did and put the wrong name on the  hood!!!! Thats was a costly one... Live and learn!