Sign in to follow this  
Guest JogaShop

Need logos vectorized

Guest JogaShop

i need this vectorized for our NEW signs in our building.  I'd like to have it vectorized so that I can cut it (black, red, white). and for the lil kickers one i need ( blue, black, white) Thanks

post-0-12986558150016_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986558150604_thumb.gif

post-0-12986558168536_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986558168837_thumb.gif

I see almost all of your post over the past year and a half are asking for someone to trace images for you.  if you don't have the time to learn might i suggest someone like member Drakesis who does this very reasonably.

http://excaliburcreations.com/

Classic one

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,25970.msg205366.html#msg205366

Graphic help and requests / Vectorizing / Could someone help me with this please

Need really good Vector for this, thanks!

Please help me EPS this

Need Help Resizing . PDF Flyer

Need Good Vector for this, please help me

Need Help Vectorizing this numbers

Help me with this Please

HELP Vectorizing please

Need help cutting Arched names

Need Help Vectorizin this

See a pattern?

Guest JogaShop

This the correct thread to ask for this, i dont see what the problem or your problem is?? every post in here has THE SAME type of request, obviously there is gonna be pattern smart guy this is "THE REQUEST A RASTER IMAGE VECTORIZED THREAD" and i know who to go to have this done, but it's stupid to pay for a vector am only gonna use once when i can find someone that actually wants to help and NOT HATE or Promote a business by hating on someone else's requests, in that case post a comment on everyone's topic asking for a free vector, but is all good tho someone was able to help me, thanks

JogaShop there's a time in life where you either want too learn or you don't and I think I know where you're at Pal.  I wouldn't work myself it someone would do it for me, but I think I would start to feel a bit guilty in a very short time. Forums work well when everyone puts in and contributes. This is only the second time I've spoken out at anyone and the other time was for the exact same reason. There's no hate it's just someone trying the help you make an effort to learn for yourself.

Joe

Hopefully he is reading post & watching youtube videos to learn to do it himself.

It would be way cool if he came back & posted the EPS file he did all on his own.

Only trying to encourage people to learn the software themselves after a fair amount of time.  No hate here ;)