vicentillo29

how many times have u seen this?

I teach Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing at a high school and I make spelling a 40% grade deduction any time a word is misspelled on any document. The kids' spelling is so horrendous, it's the only way to do it. That being said, the results are very positive within just a few assignments.

Place across the street from my half-brother's bar was pulling off lettering since he was changing the name of his store.. Went from "Things and More" To "Beverags and More"

In Los Angeles I not only see that but I see the worst choice of translations as store names:

Animal Love = pet shop

Happy Taco = taco shop

Joy Massage = massage therapy

My Dung = asian restaurant

Phuket Thai = asian restaurant

Happy Balls = sporting goods

Pink Taco = taco stand/bar

Glory Hole = bar

I suppose that's the dangers of choosing to do business only with people that share the same language barriers as you so you don't get "cheated".

In Los Angeles I not only see that but I see the worst choice of translations as store names:

Animal Love = pet shop

Happy Taco = taco shop

Glory Hole = bar

I suppose that's the dangers of choosing to do business only with people that share the same language barriers as you so you don't get "cheated".

i remember when the ex was making her aim account back in the day. we had 2 huskys (dogs) as pets. she almost registered her screen name as "husky lover" till i lmao'ed, and she took a minute to think about it.  :D     

Animal Love = pet shop

Happy Taco = taco shop

Glory Hole = bar

i remember when the ex was making her aim account back in the day. we had 2 huskys (dogs) as pets. she almost registered her screen name as "husky lover" till i lmao'ed, and she took a minute to think about it.   ;D     

I almost forgot...

The Rim-Ram = Bar (straight)

:D