Sign in to follow this  
scion1986

Hello I am new here

HI everyone, I am new here just wanted to say hi and hope you all had a wonderful start at the new year. Well I don't know much about this whole vinyl stuff, but I have a friend that told me I can use his vinyl cutter to do my own stuff for fun since it is just sitting in his garage while his brother is teaching overseas. So I thought this would be a great place to get a head start for myself since neither of us really know much about it. I hope to meet many great people, looking forward to it.

welcome to the forum. sounds like you are on the steep end of the learning curve. if you have any questions just ask! there is a wealth of information here on the forum. take care,  daniel t

Hey Welcome to the forums!

This is the right place to learn about vinyl cutting! There is another member with scion as part of his name, he will show up soon.

If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Good Luck

JoeCamaro

Guest sciondrgn

SCION!!!  ;D

We shall rule the world  :woohoo:

Welcome to the boards! :lol: Have fun and post up!

:yes:

WElcome and don't be shy about posting. WE won't make fun of you here for not knowing. All of us started out dumb as dirt in the beginning. And most of us have made all of the mistakes. Thats why we know so much!

welcome aboard.........piece of advice.........DONT try to make your first cut using fancy script lettering.........I KNOW!!!!!!

welcome aboard.........piece of advice.........DONT try to make your first cut using fancy script lettering.........I KNOW!!!!!!

Excellent advice  :lol:

I, for one have not made all of the mistakes yet.  but i'm still working on it.

I, for one have not made all of the mistakes yet.  but i'm still working on it.

You're not trying hard enough!!! :jumping: :sign:

Welcome to the forum.  Great bunch of people here.

We are new to cutters & vinyl and bought our cutter just last month and with the help of this forum, have already done some neat decals....haven't tried more than one color....YET!

Jenny