Sign in to follow this  
hawkkenz

Confused on status of software?

My vinyl cutting has outgrown being in the living space of our home and I will soon be moving my operations to a basement area dedicated to vinyl cutting, I will need to set up another computer down there to do my cutting.

In reading some of the posts here, will I be able to transfer my software to another computer?  I still have the original disc that came with my p-cut. 

I hate to think of having to learn a new program after spending a couple of years mastering this one.

The company that made SignBlazer is now defunct. There is a link in the SignBlazer thread to download a fully functional version of SignBlazer that can be installed on your new computer.

Follow this link and the third post down by CutMe:

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,21665.0.html

You will need Roxio or some disk burning software to burn the .iso file to a disk. Install SignBlazer then the update and patch in the second file.

Jay

The link I posted will get rid of the Trial Mode box that comes up and includes cutters that are not sold by USCutter.

Will it still cut in trial mode?  I tought that was disabled in trial mode.

I will definitely download the version posted on this forum w/the patch.

cuts in trail mode . the better versions , Hot Shot etc will not cut or save files .