i was wondering if anyone have a good stand for the vinyl. I don't like this little black thing it has. it loves to scratch the vinyl.

i can't belive no one has any ideas. i have been trying to cut some long stuff for the last couple days. and the damn roll is walking up the stand Causing the vinyl to walk in the cutter.

are you unrolling enough vinyl for your order and laying it behind the roll. ?  Or am I confused?.   You are not pulling from the roll as you are cutting are you. ?  As you should not be.  Or maybe more explanation is needed.  I'm vague on your question.   Did you get the stand that was made for the cutter you have.?  

yes i do pull enough some times. i'm short.

it's a desktop and i;m just using that black POS plastic thing

it would be nice if i didn't have to un spool anything.

i looked at that. can i pull directly from the roll on that?

i was hoping for something smaller. I am running out of room. until i get rid of my fish tank and server rack.

well, desktop explains it.   have you thought about buying a 4 shelf bookstand? ,,  put your cutter on it,  vinyl on something lower... I have seen others on here who have done that.  Or go all out and buy the stand for it.   It is well worth it to have the stand.   check on Ebay etc.  I just posted one last week  on here that went for $32.00,  somebodys Ebay ad.  

ya i did see someone's post about there walmart bookshelf. and i did see the ad for the stand. i guess i'll spring for the stand.

Thanks

i was hoping for something smaller. I am running out of room. until i get rid of my fish tank and server rack.

you should not pull directly from the roll on any cutter.   Rolls are heavy,  and that is what messes up your tracking, plus too much stain on your rollers, grit rollers. machine in general. Your vinyl should always be loosely pulled into the cutter.

you should not pull directly from the roll on any cutter.   Rolls are heavy,  and that is what messes up your tracking, plus too much stain on your rollers, grit rollers. machine in general. Your vinyl should always be loosely pulled into the cutter.

+1