Sign in to follow this  
zerogravityzx2

where is the software?

i have purchased the plotter from you on ebay, and has been 3 weeks after you said on feb.5th the Signcut X2 Software Package was sent out on thursday the 1st of feb.! where is it now?  :huh:

I had the same issue, they said the software had been sent but it never arrived.

After a couple of emails they sent another copy that arrived in 2 days, but to be honest it's so bad I decided to buy another package which works much better.

Zax.

Thats Pretty Messed up Zero.........  I ll be watching this thread ...  but hey if you need to cut now go to wwwsigngo.com  and download there free trial at least you could cut something while you figure out why you have received your software

Good luck !

I already did sign-up the free trial. fun stuff to cut out from Signcut, but i want the actual software, (Signcut X2 Software Package included option of unlimited use of LE version or 3 year subscription to PE version) as said in the ebay listing. :-

Zerogravity I have responded to your duplicate post elsewhere in the forum and the emails you sent me over the weekend. Let's play nice everyone, there is no reason to post the same question in multiple places in the forum. That just causes unnecessary work for the moderators and duplicate reading for everyone else.

http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=268.0

Hi,

if you have downloaded the 1 week free trial from our webiste, if you want, you can keep that license as you extend the subscription by a Purchase Ticket payment.

If you prefer to change license, to use the USCutter license that is pre-loaded with another 1 month free of charge subsrciption, you have to re-install SignCut-X2. During the installation process you becomes able to enter that new license number.

However, as you register the new license and once again associate the email-address used for the first license, the user name for that new license will be the emailaddres with a suffix, like my.email@uscutter.com#2.

To login to your SignCut-X2 web-account you need the the license number as a password and that username consisting of your emailaddress and that suffix.

The sum up will be; if you change to a new license number, you has to add a suffix to your emailaddress to get the user name which is associated to your license.

Further, if you buy more than 1 license, that is what you have to keep in mind.