Sign in to follow this  
magar0ni

n00bie

Just got my Refine 365 yesterday. After lots of fiddling, SB and Vista  :thumbsup:, decided to try it on my other computer...TADA! I got some scrap vinyl from my neighbor. Made my first cut and it turned out great. I decided to try something a little bigger, not realizing that the one pinch roller was actually two pinch rollers, vinyl got all bunched and wrinkled and the carriage started making all kinds of noises. Seperated the rollers and tried again, still making the noise. Searched the forums and found out my carriage was off the track...YAY! I think I got it all figured out but I used all my scrap so now I have to wait till my vinyl gets here. Can't hardly wait!  :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome from West Virginia. Trial and error and lots of research are the keys.  If you are not sure about something ask on this forum,there are a lot of good knowledgeable people on here willing to help good luck, and again welcome.

Dan

Just got my Refine 365 yesterday. After lots of fiddling, SB and Vista  :thumbsup:, decided to try it on my other computer...TADA! I got some scrap vinyl from my neighbor. Made my first cut and it turned out great. I decided to try something a little bigger, not realizing that the one pinch roller was actually two pinch rollers, vinyl got all bunched and wrinkled and the carriage started making all kinds of noises. Seperated the rollers and tried again, still making the noise. Searched the forums and found out my carriage was off the track...YAY! I think I got it all figured out but I used all my scrap so now I have to wait till my vinyl gets here. Can't hardly wait!  :thumbsup:

Wait till you try something stupid like me...

The MH871 I have has a dead spot in the middle and I put the end roller right on top.

Ate the h3ll outta a good chunk of vinyl too!

Good thing my memory sucks, would hate to remember how long it took me to realize that one!

Oh and welcome to the 4um!