Sign in to follow this  
john!

Hey Printers, How do you dispose of discharged ink?

Wondering what you guys do with the discharged ink. My ink bottles getting full and this is my first time dealing with discharged ink.

Thanks!

i live 4 miles from no where, and dont really have to much waste. but you could put it in a 5gallon bucket and save it till you find a waste company that will take it.

If you live in a town big enough, they should have a place to dispose of hazardous waste. Most landfills do too.

Guest Terry

If you live in a town big enough, they should have a place to dispose of hazardous waste. Most landfills do too.

Dump it in your used auto oil and drop it at a oil change place free, :thumbsup:

thats the nice thing about living where I do.  I Burn everything. :thumbsup:

Yeah im pretty sure your not supposed to burn flammable ink...

I called the local landfill and it cost only $5 to throw it away there. Thanks everyone

here paint, ink, anything

the land fill will not take it in a liquid form - but they will take it in a solid form - let it sit and dry then they will take it - call your garbage removal service and see what they have to say

Small bucket 2 or 3 gallon filled with cat liter (cheapest one) and just dump liquid waist ink in it.

Litter absorbs it and it would  be same if you dump printed banner in to the garbage.