Sign in to follow this  
Surge Digital Design

3 ft. by 6 ft. banner

Hey everyone, got my first real job completed and looking for assistance with pricing.  Here is the info:

Banner is 3 ft. by 6 ft.  (Grommetted every 1 ft., white)

There are three colors used: Oracle Black 651, Oracle King  Blue 651 and Oracle Red 651.

We estimated that of the 18 sq. ft. of vinyl that roughly 12 sq. ft. of it is covered in vinyl.

In Black is just the company logo, 24" X 24"

In Blue is "Check Out Our Reduced Prices"

In Red is a really big "SALE" 24" X 30"

Without posting a pic, this is the most info I think I can give.  Just looking for ballpark estimates on something like this.

Thanks!

Guest manwayvan

I would print it and sell it for around 135..I just sold a 4x8 printed for 195

I'm getting $6-$6.50 PSF printed

If your doing it in vinyl i would add 25% for each additional customer and start at $5.00 PSF so $7.50 PSF.

This sounds high to alot of guys here but you have to do what you gotta do if you don't have a printer and charge for each additional color. It's a great up seller.

135.00 here

As you can see, prices are all over the charts which is good. I haven't seen any low ballers so that's good too!

If im doing a cut vinyl banner, i usually double the cost of the banner blank then charge the PSF price, that's just me though.

Guest manwayvan

135.00 here

As you can see, prices are all over the charts which is good. I haven't seen any low ballers so that's good too!

If im doing a cut vinyl banner, i usually double the cost of the banner blank then charge the PSF price, that's just me though.

Great tip as ppl forget to sometimes put a markup on supplies..To the Caller on Line 1: I hate to plug other ppl's stuff buy you may be interested in thesignexpert.com they have some free calcs and also check out signcraft's price guide