Sign in to follow this  
mailman

Animal cremation magnetic signs

I have my first real job, other than small items for family and friends. Our dog passed away about a month ago, our vet recommended a local crematory for pets. The owner is just starting out, we were talking and I mentioned if she needed any thing to let me know,  after a few weeks she contacted me about some magnetic signs for her vehicles. Could anyone give me a recommendation for a color, it will be one color, but I would like to keep it appropriate to the nature of her business. Thanks, Mark

I think Dakota is right. A Cream background with burgundy vinyl would look high class but not tacky either

Guest kenya

I like Scott's color choice.

Also a hunter green would look nice with a sophisticated font.

just out of curiosity....what does a dog cremation run? I hope it's a long time but eventually I am gonna have to deal with that too. I can't stand the thought of putting my little boy in the cold ground.

Stacey says she is going to cremate her cat - the lab on the other hand is going to be a big hole!

When our Chow/Shepard passed away, bout a hundred pounds, it was either hire a backhoe to dig a hole in this hard ass clay, or spend $125.00 for the cremation. 125 bucks well spent. Guy at the crematory said it didn't really matter how large the dog is, same price. I also didn't think much of putting her in the cold, hard ground.

Knuckle, John I am going to send Brinkley to you each for a month - don't get me wrong I love him but trust me you will see my point of view.  I never knew the first 3 years of a lab could be so trying . . .next time shepherd

My Fred is well-bahaved (except for the humping thing)..not hyper at all...seldom barks...and loves me to death. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Scott, I appreciate the offer, but I have my neighbors 1-2 yr. old chocolate lab over here almost all day, every day. I get tired of going over to his back yard to get my stuff back. He's a great dog, and when we move, he may just find himself going to a new home.

Scott, I appreciate the offer, but I have my neighbors 1-2 yr. old chocolate lab over here almost all day, every day. I get tired of going over to his back yard to get my stuff back. He's a great dog, and when we move, he may just find himself going to a new home.

Now have your wife try to make that a house dog!