Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marek

Input please !

Guest Marek

I'm doing a back window layout for a Nissan Titan . The customer wants to mach the business card design . This is what I came up with . What I'm wondering about is if the word Bluhr needs some white ..fill or outline ?  It will be done in tree lime green which is pretty bright and loud . Of course any other suggestions would be appreciated .

The card layout

gallerypreview.jpg

The back window Virtual preview .

previewtruck.jpg

I think I would try it both ways in you photo program and let the customer decide.

I laugh when I see people using those free business card designs. I think I've had 4 people hand me their cards with that exact same design and say that the swirly thing is their logo or trademark or something similar.

Guest Marek

LOL Thats funny ..Well, I have a pretty clean eps of it if you need . ;)

Guest Marek

Here are a few variations .

previewtruckfillandout.jpg

previewtruckfill-1.jpg

previewtruckoutsolid-1.jpg

I think I like the last one best .

I like the very first one you posted with just the green outline, matches the thin lines of the 'logo' very well.

I think it would look good in just green with no outline.

How about putting that swirl design on the left window then mirror it on the right side having that tail connect all the way across the bottom to the 2 swirls then Bluhr photography and web site taking up the whole middle window?

That will make the name and site much larger and stand out more

I laugh when I see people using those free business card designs. I think I've had 4 people hand me their cards with that exact same design and say that the swirly thing is their logo or trademark or something similar.

+1

How about putting that swirl design on the left window then mirror it on the right side having that tail connect all the way across the bottom to the 2 swirls then Bluhr photography and web site taking up the whole middle window?

That will make the name and site much larger and stand out more

i second that ! ;)

Last one also love the pace Edwards tonneau - Just had to order a new spring for mine!

Lol. I cant say much about the premade business cards. I just got started and I got some of them. So I have no room to say anything about that. Personally I would go with the last one because it makes the business name stand out but I do feel that the website lettering needed to be bigger. The idea of mirroring the "logo" and making the name and website name bigger would have been ideal I think but hey, the customer is ALWAYS right, even if they are wrong. lol.

Guest Marek

Thanks for the input ! It's in the customers hands now . I have showed them this post to help them make a decision .

@ Dakota , That is not their truck I just grabbed it online  to do a preview but I had the rolltop toneau on one of my lowriders in the past /loved it .