Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

Wrestling Boot Decals

Hello,

Made me some logos for my wrestling boots. Its a 2 color skull applied to the red boot Ive had for over 6 years.

I am going to offer these to my customers such as their name, initials, or logos on the side of their boots to make it seem like they are customized yet a very afforable price.

I need to get some clear app. tape because the white is really super hard to do with 2 color items.

WrestlingBoot.jpg

Thanks

Yes! I will be offering a wrestling boot decal kit. It will include the logos plus directions on how to apply to the boot. I will upload a video to my site to show a small informational video on the process. I am waiting till the first of the year to post them and update the website.

Thanks,

Wrestling Wear

The app. tape we got in with our first shipment of supplies is clear. Should see it listing soon.

GOOD! I know a LOT of people have been waiting for you to start selling supplies.

Yeah Ken I was looking at the app tape holder. I built my own and I like it. I can't tell from the pic of yours,but if the edge thing that goes over the end of the table isn't 'L' shaped and go UNDER the edge of the table as well, I can't see what would stop it from lifting up..sometimes it takes a lot of 'pull' to get the tape off.

It does have a lip to rest against the edge of the table.....not sure about it lifting up, I have yet to try it out.