bizzytop

A little help please

Been working on this for days and just cant get it vectorized in the diffrent colors shown, inkscape, and paintshop just arent cutting it, can someone give me a hand please.  Thanks..pecos-11.gif

If you are doing that for a legit franchise, you should be able to contact the company for an eps file of their logo.

it's not a franchise, the guy only had the logo in a piece of paper, i scanned it but am having a hard time trying to separate the colors.  will keep trying if anyone can help would appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Actually the guy said that his brother in law created the logo, i asked him to provide it in to me but all he could come up with was a picture on  paper so her  i am working trying to get this vectorized this.  may have to just recreate it if i can't vectorize it.

Probably easier just to redo it - looks like about a half-hour of art time.

Here, I snagged the Vector logo out of their PDF menu, so they do indeed have it available in a usable format. Is this customer part of their company? Seems a bit odd they'd be getting work done for their California business in Texas.

poquitomas.eps

poquitomas.eps

thanks guys, did not even know they were a franchise, it is a taco truck here in texas.  Funny....  thanks again.

You'll need to mess with that file a little more before cutting from it.  You're going to have a lot of unneeded cut lines that are just going to mess you up....just saying.

yeap, it will need a lot of cleaning up from what i saw.  Thanks for finding it, never even thought about searching for it since it was a small taco stand and when i asked the guy for the original he said that his brother in law had drawn up the image for him.  Now it makes me wonder if he is even allowed to use the logo. I am going to have him sign the paper work before i do anything because i do not want to get hit for making this logo for his truck.

I would almost guarantee he's just ripping off the real Poquitos Mas. I'd be weary of the job, as a signed piece of paper from the guy likely wouldn't hold up in the event someone pressed the issue.

The logo will definitely need some work for cut, I just pulled it straight out of the PDF menu (the whole menu is editable in illustrator, FYI lol)

After the lie about his bro drawing the logo I would steer a wide path around this one!

After the lie about his bro drawing the logo I would steer a wide path around this one!

LOL  yea,  I guess the brother also drew  the little copyright insignias also  .  that is too funny.  ;);D