signme

Our first wrap

Guest YHC

Looks good! I think I would be a nervous wreak doing my first wrap job  :huh:

Ya we were lots nervous. It was for a guy who does nothing but sue people lol.

Guest Marek

Nice work .. I bet that was a pain it the A$$ to wrap .

it looks a lot better finished then the mock ups did... im glad it turned out well!

Great work!! & plus 10 bravery points for doing it for a customer that just goes around suing people! LOL!

WOW! that is amazing!!! now :huh:? for a newbie.. IS that done with a printer?:thumbsup:? the graphics on the vinyl?

I wish American money was as colorful as yours!  well...not really...but I'm in a border town so I see it all the time!

Looks great!

One thing I'd worry about is the seam along the sides and the windshield where the hardtop meets the body.  I have a 99 Wrangler, and I know there's no way for the vinyl to seal completely in that area, and it could cause it to bubble and/or crack before too long.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. We used a bundle from 3m is was printed then laminated. Some of the wording was added after. And yes Kyjeeper big issue with where the top meets the windshield. It is all air there. I have 4 layers of clear lam there. Told customer if that doesn't work, it will have to be split.

Guest kenya

WOW..... that turned out fantastic.  B) 8)

Thanks for all the positive feedback. We used a bundle from 3m is was printed then laminated. Some of the wording was added after. And yes Kyjeeper big issue with where the top meets the windshield. It is all air there. I have 4 layers of clear lam there. Told customer if that doesn't work, it will have to be split.

Don't Canadian's take the tops off their jeeps?  may 8 is the 3rd annual go topless day http://www.allthingsjeep.com/go-topless-day.html.  Our club has a poker run scheduled.  I drive a cherokee now that the kids are bigger (when they get out of booster seats, I'm going back to a wrangler)  But I can take my doors off the cherokee, so that's as close as I can get to topless...

Guest Marek

Topless!!  Don't mind if I do !! B)

5.jpg

If I had one definately topless!!! Lol

He says he is not taking it off. If he does I will get the heat gun out and curl it around for money!! lol

I am impressed. I was watching some videos on wrapping and my 1st comment was "I don't want to learn how to do that" Great job!!!!!

this is what i want to get into now that we have a printer. my wife thinks i'm nuts. but thats an everyday thing.

looks great. where did you learn to wrap?