boomerbabe

Most recent sign

Picture is not very good and ignore the gentleman behind the sign, but this is the 2nd sign we've done, 1st one we installed dry. The customer wanted the top to be on the angle and the customer is always right even when they may be wrong.

post-6451-1298655217468_thumb.jpg

post-6451-12986552189225_thumb.jpg

Did this one dry. Tried to do it wet (RapidTac I) but the vinyl wouldn't stick, had to cut the top piece a second time. The white vinyl was a bear to weed but we got 'er done.  :o

Guest Schramm

Looks nice!

Your problem sounds like the vinyl you are using.  Who is the guy behind the lettering?

The guy behind is my partner of 25 years. The vinyl was Avery, came with the cutter. I've not had a weeding battle with the other 3 Avery rolls (black, blue & red).

Quick question, can I just use a 60 degree blade for everything (sign, apparel vinyl) as well as my rhinestone template material?

The guy behind is my partner of 25 years. The vinyl was Avery, came with the cutter. I've not had a weeding battle with the other 3 Avery rolls (black, blue & red).

Quick question, can I just use a 60 degree blade for everything (sign, apparel vinyl) as well as my rhinestone template material?

not sure on the resist for rhinestones but I know it will work with everything else

It was on the front. And I guess I'll order a bunch of 60 degree Clean Cut blades and keep my 45 as a back up. Thanks, everyone.