Sign in to follow this  
Guest YHC

Got my first heat press [MIGHTY PRESS] looking for tips and advice.

Guest YHC

I'm so excited! I found a great deal on a used Stahl's Mighty Press. I was hoping anyone using this brand could share any helpful tips and settings.

I'm planing to do vinyl trans. and screen printing.

Thanks for any advice on this unit :huh:

good luck with it,   there are a lot of good products out there.   I am fairly new at it just started a few months ago but have printed up a couple hundred shirts already.  I like easyweed that is all I have used and it works great so I haven't tried anything else other than the jpss paper that I use with my epson 1100.

Do a search on the forum and read through the tee shirts posts, if and when you get done reading all those posts you will be an expert even before you press your first shirt  :huh:;)

PS There is a lot of really nice and helpful folks on here that chime in all the time.....

Hey 1000 posts do I chatter that much wow that was quick I'll be catching Scott & Carolyn next  ;)

I don't think you will catch Carolyn - I don't even think she sleeps . . .like the energizer bunny

:) :) :o  NOW,    Hey you two.  :D    I do really sleep,  Up late and Up late in the morning  LOL  I make my own hours. 

:) :) :o  NOW,    Hey you two.   :D    I do really sleep,  Up late and Up late in the morning  LOL   I make my own hours. 

I know all three of us are night owls :)